Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sorry!

I got my laptop back today, so I finally have a chance to post!

Irish Blog award longlist has been announced today. Well done to Susan, who has been nominated in two categories!

Today, I'mma gonna outline my plans for the blog. I've been REALLY lax on posting lately, unfortunately, but that's going to change. I'm going to be posting every two days. It's my February resolution. Some posts will be random, others will be un-random. Wait and see XD

Not much today, more to make sure y'all are reading this!

1 comment:

Susan at Stony River said...

Nominated in SIX, including photoblog and popculture (WTF?). Pffft. I'll take it as a tiny hint to perhaps find some focus ROFL

The only trick to being nominated is, to tell people to go nominate you, which I do every year. You see I never make the shortlist!

Glad to hear you'll be posting more. That will be good.