Monday, February 1, 2010

Busy bee...

Is what I've been!

I've had a terrible few weeks. I was 95% finished novel number one when my hard drive crashed. Fortunately, I backed it up before Christmas, but, unfortunately, I wrote about 45k since then, so I've lost in or around half my novel. Not good.

I've also got a fair few problems with my computer dying. I had microsoft office, but now it may be gone. Another hundred quid down the drain. And don't get me started on OpenOffice, I hate the thing.

See my problem?

Apart from computer crashing woes, there's been some good things in my life. I've gotten a heck of a lot better at guitar, and have been reading a lot. Torey Hayden's my new obsession, I love her stuff.

And to finish, a microfiction Monday, thanks to Susan at Stony River

"What do you mean, Anne?" Mrs Robinson asked her daughter, angrily

"I'm leaving, Mother, and there's not-" she was hushed by grinding metal.

You can find the rest over on Susan's blog.

No comments: