Friday, November 27, 2009

I don't even want a doover on this week...

Seriously, it's been bad. At least I'm out of the city today, off to Tullamore, to see my friend Caoimhe. I can't wait, I miss her.

So, my doctor has diagnosed me with early onset bulimia. Essentially, I binge but don't purge. I've got blood tests next month, and am on anti depressants to stop me killing myself. Yay.

I stayed up till half one this morning, doing my brother's project. That boy doesn't know how lucky he is, I didn't have anyone to type up a project for me when I was ten! He'd been given two weeks to get it done, and had nothing done. So I spent seven hours on the computer. Any wonder I'm so tired and am blogging during my French exam?

1 comment:

Susan at Stony River said...

Ack, during a French exam? Quel horreur!

Don't know whether to say congratulations, sorry, or good luck on the anti-depressant front. They can save you and/or drive you bonkers; I've been there (technically, supposed to *still* be there, well...it's a struggle either way, isn't it?)

My e-mail's in my middle sidebar in my 'about' bit, if you ever need to just talk.

Congratulations getting out and away for the day!