Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I honestly hadn't intended it to be this long between posts, but with everything happening at the moment, I've not got any time at all!

It's currently the 22nd December, and I'm screwed for Christmas. I have NOTHING for my parents, or siblings. Guess who said that she wouldn't be in town battling her way through the crowds on Christmas Eve? Yes, this girl said that. She's VERY, VERY wrong. Darn it.

I have to be home early though, because we have a tradition in my house. At 4pm, all electronics (except mobiles) are switched off, and we pull out a bucket of popcorn and some Christmas movies. This year, we're starting late, but that's because Miracle On 34th Street is on TV3 at ten to six. We'll all sit and watch it, and this year I choose the second movie. We do one from parents and one from kids. I'm choosing The Nightmare Before Christmas, which has thrilled everyone except my little sister. Oh well, I can't please everyone.

It's been a weird two weeks, I'll give that. I've had to increase my anxiety medicine, so I'm now on a double dosage. I hate feeling so dependent on medication, but I know I need it. The advantage is at least I sleep SOME nights.

I had blood tests a week ago, and the results say that I possibly have an under active thyroid. Which means more blood tests, a visit to an endocrinologist (I spelt it right!!) and possibly a dietitian. (which I spelt wrong. Trust me.)

So much going on, so little time...and I leave with the theme tune of my month so far:

No comments: