Monday, October 26, 2009

Illness

I haven't blogged in almost a week, I'm sorry! I've been pretty sick the last few days, which meant that I was mostly sleeping and tweeting. I could barely type, which is NOT a good thing for me.

But I'm better now :)

I've discovered one of my Christmas presents...an electric guitar! I can't wait for Christmas now, I want it so badly it's not even funny. Oh well...my birthday's still to come.

There was a reunion on Saturday for CTYI. I went, but ended up getting the train home at about four, I was too tired and sick. Then I crawled into bed, and slept for, oh, about 14 hours. Yeah.

Just a short post today, I'm still pretty tired.

1 comment:

Susan at Stony River said...

Hope you feel better soon! I woke up with a headache and sore throat, both gone now after a paracetamol breakfast, and I hope that's the end of it.

Electric guitar? DANG!! What a Christmas. Can I guess that you'll be buying earplugs for everyone else in the family? (just joking---)
;-)